- Doing a cartwheel
- Lighting at match
- Watching a full episode of Sex and the City
- Cracking and dividing an egg
- Curling my hair
Thank goodness the following products were invited to solve my hair styling and cooking woes.
Celeb Curls
Do yourself a favor and watch the video. Please.
For just two easy payments of $10, I can use a stick to place these ridiculous looking strips all over my head, look like an alien from another planet as I am drying my 'do, and step out with Hollywood-perfect curls.

And if for whatever reason I want my child to look pageant ready, she too can get her very own head of curls made from scrunchy foam tubes.
You have GOT to be kidding me.
Moving right along...
I love to bake. But I am a terrible egg cracker and divider. Again, problem solved with yet another "how did I ever live without it" invention.
The EZ Cracker.
Yes, the product actually uses the letters E and Z to emphasis just how simple their product makes the grueling task of cracking an egg.
Because we've all cracked an egg directly into our stove burner at least once before, right?

Some of the things that are invented these days absolutely blow me away. Especially in the midst of our country's economic crisis.
But my hair is curlier, and my muffins are egg-shell free because of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment