My sister is currently living in a 4-bedroom apartment/university housing, with only one roommate.
Earlier this week, Grace and her roommate received the following email from a prospective tenant.
When Grace read it to me word-for-word over the phone, I knew I just had to pass it along. The last paragraph is a humdinger.
Subject: Hello, I am looking for roommates.
Hello
Glad to know you. My name is Taotao, from China. I am a new graduate student in Department of Education. I am looking for a bedroom in Gateway. Leasing office recommended you to me. I am quite and do not smoke. In spare time, I often study. I am on campus in daytime on weekday.On weekend, I always do some sports.
I know there is a big dog in your apartment. I like dogs.
There is one thing. When Chineses people cook, there would be some smell sometimes, but I can also control. Could you accept this?
I hope you will accept me as a new roommate.
Taotao
No comments:
Post a Comment