Background: Missy came to FRA in the 5th grade. When she came on a visit, I was her "buddy". We've been buddies ever sense, even going to the same college! She even asked me to read scripture in her wedding, which was such an honor.

Celebrating her because: By total coincidence, Missy and her husband Andrew were in San Fransisco the same time Carla, Whit and I were! We went to dinner, and also ran in to each other at a vineyard.
Five things I love about Missy:
1.She has twirled her hair the same way since I've known her. I'm glad her hair was up for her wedding, because I am sure she would have done it then too.
2. I love Missy's laugh, and I love how easy it is for her to laugh at herself.
3. I wish I could raid her closet.
4. At her wedding, she asked Carla and I to also open the doors before she walked down the aisle. Such a special moment.
5. On my 21st birthday, which was on the 1st day of my junior year of college, she posted pictures all over campus of me with Happy Birthday written all over them. You can imagine my surprise walking to class!
Five things that Missy loves/random facts:
1. Gets Chick-Fil-A breakfast every friday on the way to work
2. Loves chocolate, white wine, and asian food
3. Loves a girls lunch at Neiman Marcus with their strawberry butter, shot of chicken broth, and popover (author's note: we did this when Carla & I went to see Missy in Dallas. You could eat the strawberry butter with a spoon. I know because I did.)
4. My favorite date nights are doing progressive dinners around dallas with andrew
5. I once superglued my pinky to my eye.
That is very sweet AngLee! PS. I have a standing date with a girlfriend for NM Cafe lunch just so we can get the monkey bread, strawberry butter and chicken salad!
ReplyDelete