It has been a LONG time since I last blogged - too long! Lots of things have been going on that have taken my time and energy away from this blog and writing. But the one good thing about it is it's always here when I just want to pick back up and start fresh!
I thought I would pick up where I left off with this fun little survey a friend sent me to fill out. I remember doing surveys all the time when I was a teenager and they were sent almost daily to my AOL email. I don't know why I thought they were so fun, but I did. Maybe I was just a nerd. And still am.
So here is another one for old time's sake!
TEA OR COFFE
I thought I would pick up where I left off with this fun little survey a friend sent me to fill out. I remember doing surveys all the time when I was a teenager and they were sent almost daily to my AOL email. I don't know why I thought they were so fun, but I did. Maybe I was just a nerd. And still am.
So here is another one for old time's sake!
TEA OR COFFE
unsweet tea, extra lemon! i drink it like water
I COLLECT...
stationary and vintage jewelry/purses/hats
FAVORITE CITY
chicago
SPRING OR FALL
winter :)
BLOOM OF CHOICE...
big, bright red tulips
CHINA PATTERN
never really had reason to think about it, but if i had to choose it would be something very, very plain
STYLE ICON
jackie o
FAVORITE FRAGRENCE
miss dior cherie
I'M LUSTING AFTER
MOST PRIZED POSSESSION...
a signet ring that was my great-grandmothers, my pearls from my mema, and a cocktail ring made of my grandmother's earrings
GIRL CRUSH
betty white, miranda lambert
BOY CRUSH
brad paisley, blake shelton, ryan reynolds...was i suppose to pick just one?!
ON WEEKENDS, I...
love to sleep, clean, wine, dine, shop, bake, re-charge and wear no makeup
FAVORITE CUISINE
tossup between greek & mexican
I WEAR ___ ALL THE TIME
cardigans
FAVORITE COCKTAIL
cold, dry white wine
No comments:
Post a Comment