Today I switched over to my 2012 planner. Yes, I still use a hand-held, paper planner. And as long as they are around, I'll still use them. I write everything in my planner. If I ever lose it, I'm screwed.
Before tossing in the trash, I flipped through it for memories sake. It reminded me of all that 2011 has brought me...and while there have definitely been some hills to climb, many blessing have also been sent my way.
So true to the nature of many blogs this week, and David Letterman, here are my Top 10 Moments of 2011.
10. Saw Brad Paisley in concert 3 times this year!
9. Second Tuesday of every month - my supper club - love those girls.
8. Took a new position at work in July...still really enjoying it.
7. My 10 year high school reunion happened and it was SO MUCH FUN!
6. Obviously went to my fair share of weddings. Even got picked up by a 65+ year old at one. No thanks.
5. In May, there were three precious babies born within 5 days of each other - Eve, and twins Lily and Jackson. They are all angels!
4. Sarah and Whitney moved back to Nashville!
3. Took a trip to the beach in March with my family.
2. Traveled to California and Washington to see Carla and Tori this summer. Saw so many things I'd only seen before in pictures.
1. More or less forced myself to meet Blake Shelton on a random street corner one Wednesday night. I had no shame...and he was awesome.
I'm off to the beach with friends to ring in 2012... Happy New Year to you all!
Happy New Year! I use paper planners too, and sadly I save most of them from year to year (maybe once I'm famous someone will be interested in them :)
ReplyDelete