Background

Monday, June 1, 2015

Is this thing still on?

I can't imagine any of you are reading this after my three year hiatus, but, here I am. Chalk it up to social media making it quicker & easier to post those random moments that seem to be plotted along the road map that is my journey.

Recently, I've had a string of occurrences in my love life that were just down right ridiculous. I shared with friends, but never thought about writing them all out. 

Until now, that is. 

Let's back things up a little bit. I decided to do online dating a year or so go. There was no real reason that I didn't begin earlier than I did. It has worked for a number of my friends, even taking several of them down the aisle. For whatever reason, I was hesitant. Maybe I was too lazy to fill out all those questionnaires. Maybe I was fearful I would meet a mass murdered. Or maybe I thought I would get stalked at TJ Maxx. Which I did. 

So, for those still listening, the blog is coming back. Be patient as I recount these stories and try to pen as many details as I can. But trust me, they are coming, and I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I (almost) enjoyed living them. 

You can't make this stuff up. You just...can't.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! You at least have one reader still. (Really two because Hunter loves hearing your stories too.) :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patiently looking forward to this comeback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the comeback I've been waiting for. Bigger than Britney.

    ReplyDelete