Now I'm combining the above to bring you friendly Friday's!
Corny title? Yes. Can't argue there.
I thought this would be a fun way to spotlight my friends and bring something new and different to my blog.
So, without further a-do
The first friend I am going introduce you to is Carla.
Background: Like a handful of my friends, Carla and I go all the way back to our Kindergarten days at FRA. After 13 years there, she attended Auburn University, a short 2 hour drive from where I was at Samford. I spent several weekends down there enjoying SEC life and Mamma Goldberg's deli. After college, our friendship continued back in Nashville and I was so sad to see her go when she recently moved to Sacramento.
Celebrating her because: Carla moved exactly 10 days ago and has been getting adjusted to living in California, starting a new job, and finally living in the same city as her boyfriend Whit. Lots of big changes that I can't wait to see unfold for her!

Five things I love about Carla:
1. she is the world's best about returning texts, emails & phone calls
2. she once received a love email from a guy that told her she had "curves more fluid than desert waves". i am not kidding, at all. i probably laughed about this for 3 solid days.
3. has a unique ability to be brutally honest, without sounding all that brutal
4. she's so thoughtful - on my 28th birthday she showed up in my office unannounced to surprise me with my favorite strawberry cupcakes from a local bakery.
5. quite possibly the most indecisive person i know. we once spent 45 minutes at a boutique for her to pick out a headband. she helps my patience (or lack thereof!)
Five things that Carla loves:
1. macaroni and cheese
2. spending time with the nieces and nephews
3. shoe shopping
4. getting a good pedicure
5. finally being able to actually have "date nights"
No comments:
Post a Comment