Background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wednesday randoms

Better late than never. . .

1. I think I might be the only person that loves this bitter cold and snowy weather. I love it, I love it, I love it! (anyone else love Molly Shannon's character that said that on SNL?)

Now, if this were April it might be a different story. But I love being cozy warm, wearing snow boots to work, cooking comfort foods and sitting by a fire. Winter is definitely my favorite season.

2. Speaking of the weather...I am a huge weather junkie. There is something so intriguing to me about how weather is one of the few things we have absolutely no control over, and how it changes everything so drastically in such a short amount of time. I could look at pictures snow, floods, whatever on weather.com for hours. I realize I sound like a complete nerd. Why do I even have friends?

3. ...and speaking of friends, tomorrow I am launching something new on my blog! Get excited. One Friday a month, I am going to feature a friend on here, with a picture, a few random facts from me and from them. Now I am not vain, but I will say I have the greatest friends in the whole wide world and I can't wait to find a special way to showcase them on here...not that you care, but I do.

4. I refuse to admit how many cooking blogs I follow. It is getting ridiculous.

5. I'm going to viva Las Vegas soon! The only card game I can play is Uno, so this should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. No, I absolutely love, love, love cold, snowy weather too! I need to move somewhere where I can get more of it!

    ReplyDelete