Today I got overly excited about the Lean Cuisine I ate - so I decided to post a few of my favorite lunch go-to's that are tasty and filling, and make staying in for lunch not so bad.
1. Today I had the chicken almond Lean Cuisine - honestly, I had really low epxectations for it. I usually try to steer clear of any kind of frozen meals because they sorta weird me out, but for whatever reason this one tempted me at the grocery. I added steamed broccoli and a little bit of seasoning to add more flavor. It was so good!!! I cooked it in the oven; I have it in my head that it's not as bad when it is cooked like rather than in the microwave.

2. Kellogg's Cracker Chips - Sea Salt - addicting! Chips are probably my biggest weakness (hello garden salsa Sun Chips). These are so good and don't taste like they should be part of any sort of healthy eating promotion.

3. Quaker Rice Cakes - Sweet Chili - these are one of those things that are probably not bad for you when eaten in moderation. Never mind that I almost ate the whole bag in one sitting. Spicy, but not too spicy.
4. Thomas Bagel Thins - Everything flavored - I could probably eat a turkey sandwich everyday for the rest of my life; these were a great change up to my tried and true wheat bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment