Celebrating him because: I picked him as Mr. February because he was my first kiss, on Valentine's Day, after he decorated my car with roses and shaving cream. Insert "awwww" here. Cheesy, but totally cute at the same time.

Five things I love about Hunter:
1. He knows everything there is to know about every sport known to man.
2. He was my first kiss, and no matter who it was with or when it was, that is always memorable for a girl.
3. We dated each other for a hot minute and lived to tell about it.
4. He once came in to my house (via my dad) when I was not home, switched out all of my drawers, short-sheeted my bed and moved my stuff around as a mean, albeit funny, practical joke.
5. I think he's gone out with well over half of my friends at one point or another during the course of our friendship.
Five things that Hunter loves (these are more facts):
1. I'm a die hard Vanderbilt basketball fan. I've been to at least one game every season for the last 22 years.
2. I've never had a dog.
3. I can't drive a stick shift.
4. I like planning, but enjoy being spontaneous.
5. I've been on a moose hunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment