Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

friendly friday tuesday

Background: Laing and I went to school together at FRA for 13 years; we became really close probably around the 4th grade. She was the friend I always took on my family vacations when we would drive 12 hours to the beach! Laing started college at Lipscomb and finished up at Belmont - it was so great knowing that whenever I came in from Birmingham, she was always in town! I was the maid of honor in her wedding when she married Todd in October of 2008, and she is still one of my very best friends.

Celebrating her because: Since high school, we have had a running joke with the date March 1st. It always seems that there is something major happening on March 1st every single year. And so today, March 1st, I celebrate Laing!

Five things I love about Laing:
1. She would literally drop everything for me if I needed her to - she is so dependable.
2. Laing is probably one of the only friends I have that has, at one time or another, met every member of my dysfunctional family.
3. Her husband is one of my favorites.
4. She is always up for trying new restaurants with me!
5. I can always turn to Laing when I have questions about finances, taxes, or the like. She is very business-savvy!

Five things that Laing loves:
1. I love to shop
2. I love nutella
3. I love my pups, Alfie and Barley
4. I have 3 jobs and love what I do
5. I guess I should declare my love for my husband!

1 comment: