Background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wednesday randoms

1. The Oscar's were boring, but I still watched them until the end. My best-dressed goes to Gwyneth Paltrow. I've also decided that Halle Berry has zero flaws. Zero.

2. Mad love to Todd, Laing's husband, who created and installed this new background for me on my blog. He is a computer whiz.

3. I have the same sentiments about Charlie Sheen as I did about Michael Jackson - I'm so over it. I wish the media would stop giving him the attention he is asking for.

4. I'm getting ready to be off work for 5 whole days, which I have not done in three years. It will take me all next week to prepare for it. But the reward will be sweet!

5. Easter candy is out in full force!!! Love love love the Cadbury candy eggs.


6. Senior Citizen Day at Kroger is a cluster. I love old people, but holy motorized grocery carts - never go to Kroger on Wednesday, unless you have 3 extra hours in your day to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment