Background: I met Ann Claire midway through my senior year of high school; she went to another school in town and we had a mutual friend who knew we were both heading to Samford in the fall. That friend suggested we room together; I said sure, why not. Ten years and lots of memories later, I count her as one of my very best friends.
Celebrating her because: Ann Claire's birthday is May 25th - what better reason to celebrate her this month!

Five things I love about Ann Claire:
1. During a high school Physics class, the teacher asked the students to name a physics word. Ann Claire enthusiastically blurted out "Books!". That was one of the first stories I heard about her; I knew right then that she just had to be my friend!
2. I wish I had half the patience she does.
3. As tiny as she is, Ann Claire will eat anything. That works out great for someone like me, who is constantly cooking and testing out new recipes.
4. Her laugh is 100% contagious. No matter your mood, if she laughs, so will you.
5. We lived together for a total of 6 years during and after college. From spring breaks, to frat parties and random trips to Krystal at 2 a.m., she is part of every memory I have from Samford. She was the perfect roommate for me.
Five things that Ann Claire loves:
1. I love flowers!
2. I love peanut butter anything!
3. I am starting my first veggie garden this summer and I am so excited!
4. I love my car which is going on 13 years! I will cry when I have to give it up. (I would bet money that the two CD's that were in her car in high school, are still in there today: Mariah Carey & Celine Dion.)
5. In college, I use to take shots of vodka to calm my nerves before giving speeches!
Celebrating her because: Ann Claire's birthday is May 25th - what better reason to celebrate her this month!

Five things I love about Ann Claire:
1. During a high school Physics class, the teacher asked the students to name a physics word. Ann Claire enthusiastically blurted out "Books!". That was one of the first stories I heard about her; I knew right then that she just had to be my friend!
2. I wish I had half the patience she does.
3. As tiny as she is, Ann Claire will eat anything. That works out great for someone like me, who is constantly cooking and testing out new recipes.
4. Her laugh is 100% contagious. No matter your mood, if she laughs, so will you.
5. We lived together for a total of 6 years during and after college. From spring breaks, to frat parties and random trips to Krystal at 2 a.m., she is part of every memory I have from Samford. She was the perfect roommate for me.
Five things that Ann Claire loves:
1. I love flowers!
2. I love peanut butter anything!
3. I am starting my first veggie garden this summer and I am so excited!
4. I love my car which is going on 13 years! I will cry when I have to give it up. (I would bet money that the two CD's that were in her car in high school, are still in there today: Mariah Carey & Celine Dion.)
5. In college, I use to take shots of vodka to calm my nerves before giving speeches!
p.s. All of those "facts" were copied directly from an email - if you can't tell, the !!!! is her favorite punctuation mark.
I love all the ! :)
ReplyDelete