Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

my weekend top ten

1. Spent time with this yummy little girl - my cousins 3 week old baby, Eve.

2. Had lunch Saturday at Athens, one of my most favorite restaurants in all of Nashville.
3. Went yardsale'ing - I love a good yard sale!
4. Took my cousins on a Sweet Cece's exam study break.
5. Had a great workout.
6. Went to the Nashville Zoo for the Cystic Fibrois Great Strides walk to honor a very special person and friend to many.



7. Made an almond cream cheese poundcake that tasted a lot better than it looked.
8. Celebrate a birthday at Whiskey Kitchen - YUM!
9. Stayed at home on a Saturday night for the first time in ages. Much-needed.
10. Watched That Thing You Do. Such a great movie.

Now, if I could just get through these next few work days, it's off to finally meet these darling little ones over the holiday weekend. Babies everywhere - and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment