The Randolph Street Market. It was fantastic. I could have spent literally an entire day in there looking at all the amazing things. It is a vintage-lovers dream. The only draw back is that I had to limit my purchases to whatever would fit on a plane. I would go back to Chicago just to browse through there again. It is like Etsy, but in real-life.
2. One of my oldest, dearest friends is moving back to Nashville TODAY. Whitney and I have been friends for more than half our lives, and after spending post-college life in Atlanta, starting today, she is back home in Nashville. We haven't lived togheter in the same city for almost a decade, and all of us are so excited to have her back!
taken at laing's bachelorette party a few years ago. i have no idea who that person is in the middle, but i think it's hilarious nonetheless.
3. The Bachelorette has started again. Season after season, Monday night after Monday night, my brain is saturated with stupid, mindless telveision. And I don't miss an episode. Everyone has a guilty pleasure. I just happen to have several. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment