I've been at the same job since college, and therefore have not had many interviews in my career. Well, just one actually. But I would think I would know what to say and not to say in an interview, a phone conversation or an email correspondence with a future employer. And I just have a silly undergrad degree.
Check out this story from my friend Carrie. Professional or not, I like this girl. She seems to not take anything too seriously.
Check out this story from my friend Carrie. Professional or not, I like this girl. She seems to not take anything too seriously.
We interviewed this young lady, a recent MBA graduate from Vanderbilt University School of Business. We sent her an email on Thursday to come in for a second interview next Friday. She responds the following day with an email that said...
"OMG...my email has been down and I didn't know I had an interview."
We reply telling her that she was not suppose to come in today, but rather that she was suppose to come a week from today. She writes back and the only thing the email says is...
"Word..."
OMG. I know I talk like this a lot, but I at least know you don't talk like that to a prospective employer!
ReplyDelete