
Celebrating her because: I am so excited to attend Beth's wedding this Saturday in Memphis. (Shout-out to Laing, too, for making the drive with me and Whitney's aunt for letting us crash at her place!)
Five things I love about Beth:
1. She is the reason I started blogging. Of all the blogs I follow, her's is my favorite.
2. We both have a mutual affection for Tennessee football, old things, Paul Rudd and writing.
3. Beth and I always seem to have good convorsation, no matter how much time passes between our talks.
4. Instead of a traditional cake at her wedding, she is serving several different flavors of pie. Such a great idea - I always love a little twist on tradition.
5. She has a Brad Paisley hatch print from when he played at the Ryman years ago before he was as popular as he is now. I would steal it if I could. Or, my birthday is in August. Hint, hint. :)
Five things that Beth loves:
1. If I was stuck on a deserted island for the rest of my life, I could probably survive on pizza, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Crystal Light lemonade and coffee. Maybe Diet Coke too, for good measure.
2. For a pick-me-up I like to sing along with ladies with big voices, ladies like Whitney Houston, Gladys Knight, Tina Turner and Dionne Warwick.
3. If I could do anything with the talents I already have I would write novels for a living (and maybe I'll still get there). If a genie would grant me a wish, I'd like to sing and dance as well as Beyonce.
4. I love, love, love old books, music, houses, furniture, dishes and especially movies. My favorite music covers a time frame from about the mid '60s to today, and I love movies from all eras.
5. I also love to watch sports. Baseball, and specifically the St. Louis Cardinals, is my favorite. I can watch just about any football and love the Titans. In the past few years I've gotten to really love college basketball, and this year I really got into NBA (go Grizzlies!) I'm even learning to love hockey and soccer. Really, I can watch any sport as long as I understand what's happening.
Awwww, this post made me smile (sadly I'm just now reading it). Thank you so much, love!
ReplyDelete