Background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Randoms

Lots going on this week, and I'm still coming off of a great weekend spent in Birmingham with some of my favorite college friends. I haven't stopped since. Therefore, I haven't had time/the thought process to write something profound. But here are some random thoughts.

1. SO GLAD the Saints won. As big of a Tennessee fan as I am, I have never found myself rooting for the Colts. I'm glad that New Orleans gets to party with the Lombardi. Drew Brees with his little boy at the end was the icing on top of the (king) cake.

2. Valentine's Day is coming up. And while I AM single, I AM NOT a stereotypical bitter, eat chocolate and bitch kinda girl on the 14th. It is what it is. I know I'll still get flowers...from my mom.

3. Someone(s) at my work yesterday went on a cleaning rampage of the break room refrigerator. Bam! No warning, no nothing. They threw away everything in sight, including my friend's lunch for the day. But they were sure to keep a case of Bud Light that has been in there since our 2008 Christmas party. I wonder what 2 year old beer taste like? Rest assured, I won't be finding out.

4. The new relationship in my life (read: my cell phone) is going so-so. We have our days. It makes me cuss sometimes. I am still learning...but I've come to the conclusion that it's a great phone for getting email, internet acces & the weather. It sucks as far as actually placing a call or answering a text message. But, I WON'T GIVE UP!

3 comments:

  1. Angie. Have no doubt I have been an avid reader for quite some time. I have decided to take this to the next level and FOLLOW you. This is commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Titans fan means you never have to root for the Colts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree'd Modern Gal!!! It means you always root AGAINST them!!!

    ReplyDelete