Background

Monday, February 1, 2010

It's the small things...

While watching the Grammy's last night, my eyes would occasionally look at the school closings at the bottom of the screen. I don't know why I care, but I always look to see if my (former) school is closed. Because we never, ever closed for weather.

I couldn't help but notice a daycare that rolled by...the name of the daycare was Darlene's Little Darlings. It made me chuckle just a little bit.

But not as much as some of the other names. So, without further a-do, here are my favorite Nashville daycare names that literally made me laugh out loud as their named rolled across t.v.

Once Upon a Child
Little Bit of Heaven
Kids Kove
Mary's Little Lambs
Diapers to Backpacks
Kindercare for Tots
Thank Goodness Daycare

And my personal favorite...

Children Are People

I am sure that all of these are great places for childcare. But the names are just loony. I googled all of them to make sure they were for real.
It's the little things that make me laugh big.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they cleared that up for me, because I was thinking children weren't people, they were tiny little monsters. Monsters with a little bit of heaven in them, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it. Makes me want to look up ones here. Of course they probably won't be as christian based.

    ReplyDelete