
I blame my new phone. Last night, I butt-dialed Whitney. No idea how - considering my phone was in my passenger seat. Bad Pixi.
Anyway, she proceeded to listen to me for 3 awkward minutes sing "Ticks" by Brad Paisley at the top of my lungs. Obviously I was totally oblivious to the fact that she was listening. And let me tell you - a goat could probably sing better than I can.
As if that wasn't bad enough, I did the same thing this morning. To my mom. Different song...her little ditty was "Your Song" by Elton John. This was recorded on her voicemail. Blackmail in its finest.
I either need to a) put my phone in my trunk at all times or b) stop singing in the car.
Thankfully, Whitney has been my best friend since I was 12...and my mom...well, she's my mom. They have no choice but to love me, despite my hidden talent of butt dialing their phones to give random vocal performances.
And if I do this again to you, consider yourself lucky.
me next! me next!!!!
ReplyDeletelock your phone, dude.
ReplyDeletejust be glad it wasnt my voice. now that would be scary!
ReplyDelete