Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

for Nashville eyes only

Everyone knows how much I love cold weather and the winter time, but there are still a few summer traditions that I really enjoy. Enter Movies in the Park. The movies are shown for free every Wednesday in June at Centennial. All sorts of local food vendors come out to sell their food and drinks. It really is a blast...unless tornado sirens go off and it is cancelled, which happened last year during a showing of one of my all-time favorites, Mean Girls.

"Miss Smith, why would Regina refer to herself as a...fugly slut?"

Sorry, I had to. I digress.

Here is the schedule for summer 2010, brought to you by my dear friend Carla who works at the Nashville Scene (the event sponsor).

June 2- Where the Wild Things Are
June 9- The Sandlot
June 16- Legally Blonde
June 23- The Blind Side
June 30- Wizard of Oz

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.

    So, so good.

    I like that lineup! I freakin' love the Sandlot. We used to show it to the kids at the camp I worked at every summer. Also very quoteable!

    ReplyDelete