
Well after this weekend, they really have proven their worth!
I have lived in this city my whole life, and I have never, ever seen anything like this before. That seems to be the case for most people here. Mother nature is truly an amazing force. I can't get some of the images I've seen on t.v. off of my mind, and my prayers go out to those that have literally lost everything. While some of my child-hood memories, pictures and belonging and soaking wet from basement flooding, that is nothing compared to the loss that other's have experienced.
I love my city!

...and my rainboots :)
I was there this weekend to spend some time with the future in-laws and my parents, and I didn't even get to see my parents! We couldn't get to them! You're right, I've never seen anything like what happened. Glad your home didn't take too hard of a hit.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel! It is not fun when your house floods ten times! At least yours is over, ours lasted over a week! I hope everyone pitches in to help!
ReplyDelete