I love the overall climate in Nashville because I like my seasons to change. Unlike some parts of the country, we get a healthy dose of spring, summer, winter and fall.
But by all accounts, this year has been a bit different...a winter with a bit more snow, a spring with a bit more rain, and a summer that has been miserably scorching.
I know it is still mid-August...but, I'm ready for a change.
I love everything about the fall.
But by all accounts, this year has been a bit different...a winter with a bit more snow, a spring with a bit more rain, and a summer that has been miserably scorching.
I know it is still mid-August...but, I'm ready for a change.
I love everything about the fall.
The leaves.


Pumpkin-flavored anything.
Lack of humidity - so my hair no longer looks like this.
Fall clothes.

Another trip here.
And football. There is no such thing as too much Rocky Top.
Oh I just can not wait!
I'm excited about all of those things but the last one :)
ReplyDelete