Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

labor day weekend

So I've been pretty inefficient on the 'ole blog this month - well, last month technically. I think it's a combination of a schedule that barely gives me time to breathe, and nothing too "Angie" happening over the past few weeks. I hope I don't jinx myself.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a few fun activities this weekend, but also finding some time to do nothing (my favorite past time).

...starting with seeing these guys put on their final concert tomorrow:


...Friday night I'm finally going to the Chihuly exhibit at Cheekwood:


...and hopefully taking in plenty of Vitamin D as those summer weekends are finally drawing to a close:



I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend, the start of college football, and whatever fun plans you have coming up in celebration of Labor Day!

And I promise, if anything random or bizarre happens to me anytime soon - you'll be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment