Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"happy thanksgiving back"

($10 to whoever can tell me what movie that quote is from.)

Thanksgiving is by far my most favorite holiday. I love the food, football and time with family that encompasses the day and long weekend.

Here is my list of what I am thankful for, in no particular order. It goes without saying that I am thankful for friends, family, my health, a roof over my head and food on the table. Those are blessings I count each and every day. O.k., and my job too.

This is just my more fun, light-hearted list of just 10 things that came to mind when I sat down to think about the quirky things I'm thankful for.

1. sweet potato casserole - with marshmallow. one of my most favorite foods of all time.

2. babies. i am in love with all babies. and it's about to get a lot more fun as some of my closest & dearest friends are expecting in the first half of next year.

3. antique stores... i love anything vintage

4. a dream trip in the making for summer of 2011 - details to come as they get more set in stone!

5. brad paisley concert, february 28th in nashville. enough said.

6. speaking of concerts, backstreet boys & new kids on the block are touring this summer. i would be lieing if I said i wasn't excited. more like, dieing to go. NKOTBSB. it's catchy, isn't it?

7. discovering Modern Family

8. fruit tea

9. target

10. websites like catalogliving.net and awkwardfamilyphotos.com

I hope each of you enjoy your Thanksgiving and all that it brings!

2 comments:

  1. *line from “You’ve Got Mail”. Kathleen Kelly is in Zabar’s in the cash only line and Rose, the cashier says, “Happy Thanksgiving back”.

    ReplyDelete