Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wednesday randoms

1. Last night some friends and I ate at Chuy's - a TexMex restaurant here in town. I had eaten there once before, but for some reason last night not only was it better, but it was one of the best meals, from start to finish, I have had in a long time - and to the tune of $9. We were seated right away, the service was excellent and the food was amazing. I can't stop talking about it. Literally.

2. It's a known fact that I love cold weather, but oddly enough, I do not like to be cold. I like to be warm and cozy inside when it is frigid outside. I keep a heater running regularly in my office. Well today, I guess I have kept it so warm for so long, that it melted a Kit-Kat bar I had inside my desk drawer.

3. Yesterday I was helping go through the mail here at the office and came across this. Correct me if I am wrong, but this seems not only totally unprofessional, but totally inappropriate for a general mailing to advertise your business. It made me laugh and caught my attention, but for all the wrong reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment