1. For the past three mornings, there has been a single, whole, red onion on the side of the on ramp I take to get to work. I don't know why I get so tickled, but I do each time I see it. Probably because...you guessed it...it's so random. Did someone throw it out? Did it fly off the back of a truck? Who knows. All I know is that it makes me giggle.
2. CMA awards tonight! I always love watching award shows...especially ones that center around my favorite genre of music. Brad Paisley is hosting it, and I can't wait to see how well Miranda Lambert does. I have a girl crush on her. I think she's darling.
3. My company has a suite at the Bridgestone Arena. The same Bridgestone arena where Garth Brooks sold out a six-day run of 9 shows. For me, who manages all tickets for my company, this means utter and total chaos. But it also makes me one of the most popular girls in the office :).
4. I think I am seriously loosing some of my mind, or some of my memory, or both. The other day I stopped in at Chick-Fil-A to get lunch for my co-worker. The nice girl at the counter asked me if I wanted it for here or to-go. I literally stared at her for at least 20 seconds, like she had asked me the meaning of life. I could not for the life of me, process what she was asking, much less the answer. I laughed about it after the fact, but I am sure she thought I was a total idiot.
If laughing at yourself is healthy, I'm going to live forever!
Do you at least get to keep a ticket or two for yourself?
ReplyDeleteI have two! not sure what night or time, but that's a-o.k. by me!
ReplyDeletei love your blog! makes me happy and laugh out loud constantly.
ReplyDelete