Background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

wednesday randoms

1. I can not, will not and do not drive in snow. Yes, I am your typical Southern girl diva when it comes to scooting around town in the white stuff. I wrecked my car one Christmas Eve in bad road conditions and that was enough to do me in. Nashville had a beautiful white Christmas this year and I was terrified out of my mind driving in it, even though the roads were clear.

2. I took a new initiative to start removing myself from all the junk email I receive on an HOURLY basis - and it has made a world of difference. I love any kind of spring-cleaning, be it my room, closest, office, or now my gmail/outlook accounts. I strongly encourage you to do the same if you hate sorting through pertinent and junk emails. It is just a simple click on a link at the bottom of most emails, and sayonara junk mail!

3. Carla gave me a whole entire coffee-table book of Awkward Family Photos for my Christmas present, a compilation straight off their website. It is insanely hilarious.I mean, check out even just the cover?



4. I saw several movies over the Holidays, none as bad as How Do You Know. It was so terrible that it literally made me angry. I haven't seen a bad movie in a while, and I think the fact that I paid like $37 to go see it made it worse. The one saving grace was Paul Rudd, who I think is just so stinkin' cute.



5. What is more addicting, crack or Angry Birds? I recently discovered the game on my cell phone and I can't stop. Such a mindless waste of time. But totally welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. I've been purging junk e-mail too! It is very freeing.

    I've been wondering why Paul Rudd keeps getting such bad movie offers (and taking them). Clearly he's a good actor, and he's so freakin' adorable. I think it's time the world offers him some better roles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My word verification on that last comment was nowine. Sad day when there's no wine.

    ReplyDelete