Background

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

christmas

...here are a few of my favorite things about Christmas


1. Home Alone. I could quote that movie in my sleep. So many classic lines: "When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone! Did you hear me?! I'm living alone!"


2. Tacky Christmas Sweaters. We all had teachers that use to wear them for serious during the month of December. I went to a party this past weekend where one guest came in a Christmas themed denim-on-denim ensemble. So hot.





3. Peppermint oreos at Trader Joe's and Peppermint tootsie roll pops. I also tried the Peppermint milkshake at Chick-Fil-A. Killer. See you at the gym.



4. Food brought in to the office. We have all sorts of treats coming in, from Christie Cookies to candies, fudge, etc. with the most popular one being the Honeybaked Ham. I missed it this year, because I had already gone to lunch. By the time I had returned, it looked like it had been attacked by a pack of banshees.


5. Christmas Cards. Although I have to admit, I'm a card snob. Mine have to say Merry Christmas and they have to have red or green on them somewhere. I am very particular when finding my cards!

6. Snow and cold weather even though it technically isn't winter yet? Yes please!



2 comments:

  1. White chocolate peppermint Hershey kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of you when I watch Home Alone.

    My new favorite Christmas treat is Dove Promises Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark. Soooo good.

    I'm loving the cold and snow too!!

    ReplyDelete