Background

Friday, April 1, 2011

friendly friday

Background: There is only one person I can say I went to school with for 13 years, as well as college. That person is my precious friend Sarah (Davis) Kruspe! We were not only two little kindergartners in Mrs. Smith's class at FRA, but after graduating high school, we both went to Samford. I cried my eyes out at her rehearsal dinner when she married Michael in 2008; she had always been no more than 10 minutes from me and now she was about to start her new life in Chicago. I have visited her several times a year since she has lived in the Windy City; my next time will be in May to meet her sweet twins!

Celebrating her because: Sarah's life is about to get doubly busy when she welcomes a boy and a girl sometime in May or early June. I am beside myself excited to see my best friend take on the most important role of her life as a mamma.

Five things I love about Sarah:
1. She is easily the neatest, cleanest person I know. Don't mess with her stuff, her space or her order; she will bite you.
2. She has some serious "moments". One time she called me on January 25th wishing me a happy birthday, then jumped to the chance to call my friends to plan a party that night. Clearly, my birthday is on August 25th. We'll blame it on her European jetlag.
3. Our first kiss was the same guy - mine on Valentine's Day & her's on Cinco de Mayo.
4. We both share a love for all things vintage.
5. During college, she got a speeding ticket going 37 miles over the limit in BF Alabama. I had to skip class and drive her to her court appearance in a town where I'm pretty sure the population was 12. Maybe 13.

Five things that Sarah loves:
1. Nonfat Chai Lattes at Starbucks--I think I get one every day (even while pregnant)
2. When the cleaning people come
3. My little Oliver St. James McGee Kruspe--you know you love him too, my little bubkins :)
4. Home decor and antique shopping
5. Bravo TV, the Real Housewives and then Teen Mom on MTV is also a secret fav

A little twist...Michael has had some hilarious Facebook statues lately, documenting and describing life with a pregnant wife. He voluntarily sent in his own five things that Sarah loves, and I thought they were too funny not to share.

Five things that Sarah loves, according to Michael:
1. Oliver
2. Cheerios
3. Real Housewives
4. Driving me nuts
5. Chai latte

No comments:

Post a Comment