Ninety percent of the time, I'm a big planner. I like things mapped out, and I am pretty good about sticking to my word and doing what I say I'm going to do. Starting a blog, however, was no where on that map. I literally went to sleep the other night laughing over my visit to the dentist, got to work the next morning, wrote about it and here we are.
I'm not even sure if this blog will be all that interesting to you. I lead a pretty normal life, but then out of no where, something totally off-the-wall will happen to me or someone I know and I can't wait to laugh about it with the first person I see or talk to. So now I'm just going to write it here.
I will try most anything once and this blog just so happens to fall under that category. My Monday through Friday life is spent behind a desk, so I will try to keep everything current...and we'll just see where it goes! ENJOY :)
This is going to be fun!
ReplyDeletelove it! can't wait...
ReplyDeletei love it too, will keep me entertained!
ReplyDeletelovin it...go ahead and post your dentist post, it was a gem!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh yeahhhhh!!! Time for some rooty tooty!!
ReplyDelete