Background

Saturday, November 28, 2009

While it takes me a while to actually fall asleep, once I'm there, I sleep hard. A freight train could plow through my room and I still wouldn't move. And don't even think about waking me up. Unless you are bleeding from the head or the house is on fire, let me be. I am a pill in the mornings.

I've been known to answer the phone and talk to people in my sleep before. But a few weeks ago I did something that was just plain weird.

I remember having a dream that night about being on an airplane. I woke up the next morning to a text message from my friend Hunter at around 12:30 a.m. that said "Huh?". I looked through my sent file and I had sent him a text message 2 and a half hours after I had gone to bed that simply said "Changing seats." I can't help but think that it had something to do with whatever was going on in my dream about the airplane.

I laughed about this for a few days. But it actually is just kinda weird - that I searched through my phone, found his name and spelled everything correctly.

What would happen if I ever took an Ambien?

No comments:

Post a Comment