I've said it once & I'll say it again: I love my job. Besides the people, and what I actually do, there are tons of perks that make the 40 hours per week spent here, very much worth it.
Every now and then, we will have lunch brought in for us. This past Friday, all the girls ordered from PF Changs. Everyone was to turn in what they wanted to me and I took it from there.
Going through the orders, I came across one that I honestly thought was a mistake. Remember, it was just the girls that ordered. And one of them ordered a New York Strip. Say it with me now: WTF?
There are two things wrong with this picture. One, who in their right mind (much less a girl) eats a New York Strip for lunch? I mean I guess to each their own...but my gosh. Second, I know it's always nice to get treated to lunch, dinner, or whatever, but it bothers me when people take advantage of it. That particular meal was $20. If you wouldn't spend $20 on your own lunch, don't make someone else do it just because it is free!
So I called and politely told her that it was a few dollars over a normal-priced meal, and could she pick something else. She was fine with it.
The best part? She ordered the wok-seared beef, which was still the most expensive item ordered between the 10 of us.
You go, girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment