Background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

vickie vs. the squirrel


Emails from my mother never cease to amaze me...and this one is no exception. I guess the apple doesn't really fall that far from the tree.

When I got back from church Sun., I'd left my car windows cracked just a little bit so it wouldn't get so blistering hot. A squirrel had got in there and was jumping from the front to the back seat. So I hurriedly flung one of the back doors open and the moron got scared and jumped back in the front. So I opened the front door, and he finally lept out the door onto the tree in my courtyard. Actually he flew. I was scared shi------. |Then my peaches that I had bought at monks -- he had chewed in to two of them. Then I think the squirrel had become nervous and peeed on my dashboard. It was a mess. It reminded me of a Ray Stevens song, "The Mississippi Squirrel revival." This is the honest truth and I have not exaggerated one bit. It was horrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment