Today I received a voicemail at work that was not intended for me. I decided to call the lady back and see what she needed so I could direct her to either our CEO or our CFO. I jotted down the number on my to-do list.
I few hours later, I finally got around to calling her back. Except not.
I was one number off from the number she gave me, and, while on speaker phone, accidentally called, for lack of better terminology, an adult phone services line.
Thankfully, I was able to end the call immediately upon hearing moans and groanes soliciting "action from local ladies". I died.
As soon as I collected myself, I shared my little mistake with others in the office, and I had a few people in tears from laughter.
Again, only me.
(In case you are curious, the number was 1-877-426-7826.)
Ha ha ha. You're right. Only you.
ReplyDelete