Background

Monday, January 25, 2010

Angie by the Dozen

I'm not vain enough to think that you actually find me, or my life, interesting. I don't know how many of you read my blog - but if you do, thanks. I hope I've kept it fun enough for you so far.

That being said...

I am a huge list-maker. I make a list for anything and everything, and I get a weird satisfaction crossing stuff off my list. Type A personality? I think so.

So I decided to make a list of some things you may or may not know about me.

1. The 1st concert I ever went to was Whitney Houston. I was seven. I put cotton balls in my ears because I was so sensitive to the noise, and I forgot to take them out. Five days and one doctor's apt. later, I remembered they were in there. Oops!

2. I am a dental hygiene freak.

3. My worst habit is popping my knuckles. Very un-lady like, I know.

4. Milk makes me gag.

5. I hate Pottery Barn. If you've ever seen the episode of Friends that explains Phoebe's dislike for it...well, ditto for me. I also have similar thoughts about Starbucks.

6. I passed out for a hot minute giving my Spanish paper my Senior year of college. It was my final. I still made an A in the class. :)

7. At church, in a movie or on an airplane...I always have to have the aisle seat.

8. My biggest fear in the whole world is needles. Cats come in a close second.

9. I have an odd fixation with obsessively checking the weather. I love weather.com, and I love reading weather-related stories about big snow storms, tornadoes, etc. So maybe I have a nerdy side to me...

10. I absolutely can not stand to be barefoot.

11. I am the only person in my family of 4 with blue eyes.

12. I've never seen Forest Gump.

2 comments:

  1. Some days I think we're the same person.

    I am surprised to learn No. 12 though. I feel like you would adore that movie.

    My first concert was Celine Dion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, how can you be related to Lauren and have never seen Forrest Gump???

    ReplyDelete