I am convinced I need to move to Buffalo, New York. I am loving this long-lasting cold weather we are having. The forecast for snow tomorrow only makes me even more excited. Now, if work would operate on the same system as the Nashville public schools, I'd be in good shape.
I've had some sort of cold/sinus infection all week. I sound like a man, I can't hear and I sneeze every 3 minutes. My desk is drowning under Emergen-C packets and Kleenex. Hot.
Despite snow and sickness, I am going to Dallas for a long weekend to visit my high school (and college) friend Missy. I love exploring new cities...can't wait!
Over the past week or so I have had a lot of you tell me or email me how much you are enjoying my blog. To be honest, I didn't know that many of you read it. Thank you! I am glad everyone likes it...even if you didn't, I would probably keep writing because it's what I love to do. But knowing it's entertaining some of you makes it all the more fun to do!
and finally...
Roll Tide...?!
roll tide baby!
ReplyDeleteI too love the cold and snow, despite the crazy things it does to my body.
ReplyDelete