I know I've already posted once today but for some reason I just found this little ditty hilarious.
I went to lunch with my department today. There were 5 of us. The chipper waitress came to the table and took our orders. After the third person, she said, "Let me turn these in, I'll be right back." She literally left to turn in the 1st three orders to the kitchen, came back for the last two and said "O.k. I'm back. What would you like?" I was one of the lone two left and I was laughing so hard that I could barley tell her what I wanted for lunch.
Maybe this goes on the long list of things that I find funny that no one else does, but it was just so bizarre. There was no rhyme or reason to her leaving mid-order...it was so random and spontaneous that I had to share.
LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment