As I was watching what I missed of American Idol Tuesday night, I began to think, "could I ever live without DVR?" Well, that's a no-brainer. Hell to the no. My dependency on it is just sad...not only recording shows, be re-winding funny parts of The Office, or fast-forwarding through commercials. When I first signed up for the service, someone told me it would change my life. I wouldn't go that far - but it is definitely something I don't really need, but couldn't imagine living without.
Other things that fit this category...
1. Treadmills with installed t.v. screens.
Pure genius. What better way to breakup the monotony of running than to watch your favorite episodes of Friends. One time I caught myself laughing so loud that the dude in front of me turned around and stared. Awkward moment.

2. Wisp
I am a huge advocate of dental hygiene. I can't count how many times I've brushed my teeth with my finger when there was no other choice...until I discovered these little gems.
3. Seat Heaters
At the risk of sounding like a total diva, cold leather is just about as bad as cold tiles out of the shower. Nothing beats having your backside warmed up on a cold winter morning. How awesome would it be to have your steering wheel be warmed up, too?
Granted, each one of these things could be taken away from me at any given moment and I know my heart would go on. But that doesn't mean I'm looking for it to happen! And besides, my must-haves are way more useful and practical than a Snuggie, Bump-It, or those ridiculous perforated brownie pans.
Agreed?
My favorite part of this whole post was, "hell to the no", I laughed out loud at my desk.
ReplyDeleteother than that...stop hatin on my snuggie.