Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wednesday randoms

1. We are on the eve of March Madness...quite possibly my most favorite time of the year...next to the opening of College Football and Tennessee's tax-free weekend. I am participating in three bracket pools to feed my addiction. I was never this way until I started working and saw how exciting the Big Dance can be when you have a bracket in hand. I freaking love it.

2. I am DIEING to see Crazy Heart. I wanted to see it even before Jeff Bridges won for best actor, but after hearing lots of good things from various people, I am going to go ASAP...even if I have to go by myself! Which I have done before.

3. If you don't watch, this will mean nothing to you... but American Idol is in full-swing, now that the top 12 have been chosen. Didi and Lee are my favorites. And is it just me, or does Siobhan remind you of Rachel Leigh Cook's character on She's All That?

4. Shout-out to my roommate...I love you but I have to tell this story. She went back to full-time at her current job and so I went on good 'ole Facebook to write her a Congratulations message and refered to her as ACCB - her initials, including her maiden name (she has a double name)...she soon informed me that it took her 20 minutes to figure out what ACCB meant. I really do miss living with her sometimes!

5. God help me if I ever become allergic to cheese. I have given up something for lent for almost 10 years and nothing, I repeat nothing has ever been this hard. I should not be complaining since I chose to give this up for my own personal reasons...but a girl can vent, can't she?! I want a piece of pizza like woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment