Background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Practical Jokes

For whatever reason, people love pulling pranks on me. I don't know if it is because of my reaction or what...but I always seem to be everyone's go-to for practical jokes. At church camp (of all places), the girls froze my bra. I had my car shaving-creamed a few times in our high school parking lot. And I am a prime target for water balloons.

This one took the cake though. This happened a few years ago at work - I came in one morning to find this on my desk. I got so ticked...and then I would laugh...and then go back to being ticked. It took me like 3 months to find out who did it.



Just in case you can't figure it out, that's my phone, totally submerged in cherry jell-o. Jim Halpert would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment