Woke up and took a shower. Couldn't turn the shower off. Literally, the water would not stop running. I did everything I could to force it off and it just would not work. I was 10 minutes late to work. Thankfully, no one questioned it. But I kinda wish they would have. Best excuse every. The shower is actually still running this afternoon. How do I know this? Because I had to go home at lunch...
To change clothes. Because I spilled my entire Greek salad all over my white capri pants as I was working the front desk during the lunch hour. Not a minor stain. It literally looked like someone took a salad and chucked it at my pants. So I had to go home in hopes of saving my J.Crew capris and throw on a new outfit. Not only do I still smell like a bottle of vinaigrette dressing, but so does the entire front desk area.
Just an average Monday in the world of Ang.
Heh heh. Oh that reminds me, I had an Angie moment driving back from Memphis. I couldn't get the gas cap on my car open. Fortunately I had just enough gas to make it to Knoxville and then got the Modern Love Machine's help, but I was freaking out thinking, 'What if I end up stranded because I can't get the gas cap off to put gas in my car???'
ReplyDelete