Happy 22nd birthday to my baby sister!
12.18.1987


If you think I have random stuff happen to me, you should meet Grace. She could write an entire dissertation on her Knoxville years alone. She has two more semesters left, but in her college years she has...
·torn her knee doing a handstand, stone cold sober
·gotten arrested in the middle of the Nashville airport for bringing nail clippers on a plane (one attorney and court apparence later, the charges were dropped)
·had her car stolen...it's still gone
·seen her twin-sister suitemates get thrown in jail for beating each other with a hairbrush (made the front page of UT's Daily Beacon!)
Do not be fooled though...her high school superlative was "Best to Take Home to Mom and Dad." And I mean her name is GRACE?!? I look up to her in so many ways and she is without a doubt one of my best friends.
·torn her knee doing a handstand, stone cold sober
·gotten arrested in the middle of the Nashville airport for bringing nail clippers on a plane (one attorney and court apparence later, the charges were dropped)
·had her car stolen...it's still gone
·seen her twin-sister suitemates get thrown in jail for beating each other with a hairbrush (made the front page of UT's Daily Beacon!)
Do not be fooled though...her high school superlative was "Best to Take Home to Mom and Dad." And I mean her name is GRACE?!? I look up to her in so many ways and she is without a doubt one of my best friends.
Life is never boring when you have a sister like her. I love you Grace!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wow. It must be in y'alls' genes.
ReplyDeleteAnd you look exactly the same in that top picture!