All mammas are special - and mine is no exception. For 27 years now, she has made my life more than interesting...and I love her for that. She is the queen of practical jokes...she is the best four-leaf clover finder I know...and she's a pretty darn good friend and mother to have.
One of my favorite parts of Christmas morning has and always will be seeing what is in my stocking. As I have gotten older, I have noticed Mom filling it with stuff that gets more odd every year. This year, I received this.
A fat, glossy Spanish children's Bible. I majored in Spanish at Samford, just like my mom did at MTSU. So maybe that is why she got me this? I have no idea. All I know is that I laughed hysterically Christmas morning when I pulled this out. So totally random.
I hope your Christmas was filled with as many blessings...and laughs...as mine was!
No comments:
Post a Comment